1. Sri Rakum School for the Blind is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself (Personal Information) on this site.
2. Your Personal Information may comprise the following:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your occupation
- Your email and mailing address
- Your telephone number
- Your payment processing details
- Your limited personal details
- Other data as required by the website
5. Collection of Information
- Site Browsing: You browse the site anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any personal information while browsing through the site. However you may not be able to access certain sections of the site or interact with us without supplying us with personal information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the site or make any donations at the site without registering.
- While you are browsing through the website, the site's operating system would automatically record some general information about your visit such as :
(i) The date and time you visit the site, along with the address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website
(ii) The type of browser you are using (Such as to which Internet Explorer version)
(iii) Which 'Hit' it is on the site
- We assure you that thisGeneral information is not personal information. Website's tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any personal information collected from you.
- The general information is used by Rakum Schools for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the site and to gauge the public interest in Rakum Schools and the site. Rakum Schools may share such general information with any person at Rakum Schools' discretion.
6. Usage of Information
Personal information will be used by Rakum Schools for internal purposes including the following:
- Sending you inter alia emails, features, promotional material, surveys, brochures, catalogues, reminders for donations, regular updates on the utilization of donations by Rakum Schools and other updates
- Processing your donations to Rakum Schools on the site
- Receipt for donations made by you to Rakum Schools
- Maintaining an internal confidential database of all the personal information collected from visitors of the site
- Evaluating and administering the site and Rakum School activities, responding to any problems that may arise and gauging visitor trends on the site.
7. Disclosure of Personal Information by Rakum Schools
- Within Rakum Schools, access to personal information collected will be disclosed only to those persons who are authorized by Rakum Schools. Rakum Schools will provide access to third parties for inter alia entering and managing personal information in Rakum School database, processing your donations, preparing address labels, sending emails, which require such third parties to have access to your personal information. Rakum Schools cannot guarantee that such third parties will keep your personal information confidential and Rakum Schools will not be liable in any manner for any loss of confidentiality to such third parties.
- Rakum Schools may share personal information with any of the persons who are associated with Rakum Schools, including companies and non-governmental organizations affiliated with Rakum Schools in any manner. Rakum Schools will retain ownership rights over such information and will share only portions of the personal information as it seems fit.
- Rakum Schools is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your personal information by a third party who is not an employee of Rakum Schools.
- Notwithstanding anything contained here-in or any other contract between you and Rakum Schools, Rakum Schools reserves the right to disclose any personal information about you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the site, to protect Rakum Schools and its property, to fulfill your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons and if required by the policy of the Rakum Schools.
- Rakum School endeavors to use up-to-date security measures to protect your personal information.
- Rakum Schools however does not express or imply warranty with respect to the security measures that it may employ from time to time for the protection of the personal information.
10. Copyright Protection
All content on this site including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, logos, images and software is the property of Rakum Schools and/or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The arrangement and compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Rakum Schools and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. Permission is given to use the resources of this site only for the purposes of making enquiries, making a donation. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on this site can only be made with the express permission of Rakum Schools. All other trademarks, brands and copyrights other than those belonging to their respective owners are their property.
Your access to and use of this website referred to as 'site' is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the site, you accept without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Rakum Schools are superseded and of no force or effect.